Annual Report of Fellowship Activities 2010-12
We are happy to hereby submit our Annual Report 2010-12 confirming that:
- The Environment Fellowship of Rotarians uses the website http://envirorotarians.org/ and on facebook we are at http://www.facebook.com/environmentfellowship while on google+ our URL is http://gplus.to/envirorotarians
- Its Chair and primary contact officer is Marco Kappenberger email@example.com
- The membership is 2.000 Rotarians and Rotaractors in 95 countries.
- As in every year, we have made available to all our Newsletter and are in contact with the membership from time to time, especially in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Esperanto, as well as many other languages used regionally.
- We do not have any dues, nor are we incorporated.
Among the Fellowship Activities, besides the highlight of our annual participation with a booth in the RI Conventions, the EFR has continued to grow globally, in particular also using the new social media, actively enabling Rotarians in general and its membership in particular to enjoy always better Rotary fellowship. So doing, our Environment Fellowship of Rotarians has also inspired and helped hundreds of Rotary and Rotaract clubs to initiate and participate in projects for a better environment locally and regionally, for everyone on our planet earth, wherever the need is greatest. With our vision and in the spirit of 'Preserve Planet Earth' this Rotary Fellowship has continually promoted the environment and sustainable development. Details are in our newsletter.
Not having any dues, being all volunteers, we have no annual report of Fellowship Finances. We also have no revenues, no expenditure, nor funds on hand.
Our membership is in internet/email contact, has been meeting at Rotary International Conventions, and increasingly seeks continually every and any other opportunity to interact face to face or electronically. Yes, our membership volunteers, and is active at no expense to the EFR, and, besides supporting TRF of RI, it certainly does also contribute significantly to inspire, facilitate, and making possible very many good rotarian environmental projects globally. We promote environmental Rotarian Action Groups and had facilitated the creation of the one on Water and Sanitation.
Among the most significant, interesting and fun activities of our Environment Fellowship of Rotarians is also our most successful multilingual participation at the RI Convention in Bangkok, as described in the newsletter.
Respectfully submitted for the Environment Fellowship of Rotarians,
Chair, Environment Fellowship of Rotarians, (EFR)